|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Great story

I really liked it and you had some great ideas in it. I do think that the art could have been better. At times the body proportions were really off and then sometimes they were dead on. I think that a little more time developing the characters look might have helped as well. The animation was stiff and jerky but there were points in where there were some good expressions but I feel that you were being a little timid. Don't be afraid to exaggerate movements and facial expressions. I also commend you on taking such a huge project but I would love to see this revised once your skills have been polished up a bit.

Hope that helps.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Short

Short and cute and it looked nice.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Dude

That is just awesome can't wait to find out what happens.

Notorious Inc. Notorious Inc.

That was a fun little game. Ended a little fast but I loved the humor in it all!

the Utans the Utans

Pretty good game and I could see NG medals being used in this. I think a speed button to change the flow of the game now and then would help out a lot. Also, while the seeds do drop slow it is not apparent right away that you can go back to previous levels, even if you got it to 3 stars, to farm the seeds. Once I figured that out it made the game much more manageable.

ulingameworks responds:

Thanks for playing :D
the seed gain will be fixed in the next update, so stay tune :)

MadBurger MadBurger

Fun catapult game, I have always enjoyed these types of games for some reason, but I really liked the fun nature of this one. It was carefree and very family safe. I think some added details would have made the game even more fun. For instance, when the other people in the camp catch the burger they could react differently depending if the burger was on fire or was frozen.

Intruder Intruder

I love the simple narrative that you have created in this composition. I am also digging the reflections in the shell.

Patsy Fanart Patsy Fanart

Your portrait has great expression and the lighting and facial details. The lighting on his face is really well done. I think you could push this a lot further though with additional refinement to your rendering and perhaps try so texture overlays.

Dragon Master Dragon Master

I am really digging your center line composition. I recently just did one myself but using dynamic symmetry to plan the rest out. I love the touch of the dragon’s tongue wrapping around the girl. I think the dragon’s face is flattening out a bit. Perhaps not enough value definition? I also like the styling of art.