|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Great story

I really liked it and you had some great ideas in it. I do think that the art could have been better. At times the body proportions were really off and then sometimes they were dead on. I think that a little more time developing the characters look might have helped as well. The animation was stiff and jerky but there were points in where there were some good expressions but I feel that you were being a little timid. Don't be afraid to exaggerate movements and facial expressions. I also commend you on taking such a huge project but I would love to see this revised once your skills have been polished up a bit.

Hope that helps.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Short

Short and cute and it looked nice.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Dude

That is just awesome can't wait to find out what happens.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Very Awesome

I laughed almost through the entire thing. The only thing that I didn't like was him frenching his dead Dad's head, that was just disturbing. Can't wait to see more.

Jazza responds:

lol sorry :P
glad you enjoyed it tho :)

Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

Very Fun

Very cute and I like the timing with the music and the animation. I think the beginning was a a little stiff as far as dialog goes but it gets better as the story progresses.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

It was nice

however I found the ending rather disappointing. I was half expecting her to lay down into him, beat him up or something. It was a bit of a let down. The animation does go with the beat well but now I have an urge to play Tetris.

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Takes me back

Some funny stuff there.

Cat Face ep.14 Cat Face ep.14

Interesting....

character design. I like the voice work and the script wasn't to bad.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Full of win

I really enjoyed this a lot. I was ROFLING actually. I too remember the old carrage NESs and remember how I was jealous of the Japanese Nintendos, I think they were called Famacon or something. Anyways those things were build like solid were you just stuck them in like an Atari system.

Funny thing though I remembered going through similar rituals with the first PlayStation systems as well.

The Transformer The Transformer

Great Idea but needs more

The designs and animation were all very well done and I like the concept very much but I think that the story could have been pushed more like the old time Autobots getting in a fight with an old time Decepticon but in a old time civil manner like a gun duel or something or the wierd form of boxing they use to do.